Custom made enzymes
We can supply:
- Any desired enzyme activity: we can provide a sample of almost any enzyme with a recognized catalytic activity that interests you (typical time frame: 1 month)
- A diverse library representing a specific enzyme class: we can supply enzymes in collections of ten or more which are sequence distinct. (typical time frame: from 2 months)
- Optimized, evolved enzymes: we can use the latest techniques in molecular evolution to convert a known enzyme activity to your particular process characteristics. (typical time frame: from 5 months)
These enzymes in whichever format you require: cell paste, cell free extract, purified or immobilized.
- A full protein identification service using nanospray mass spectrometry
- Intact protein mass measurement
- proteomics with gel based or column based 2D separation
- HPLC, GC, and mass spectrometry analysis of chemical reactions.